Friday, December 05, 2008

Okay Okay....bad blogger....I left you all hanging didn't I!!!  

Yesterday was just so full of wonderful events I didn't want to miss a moment!  1st Kenzie had her chest tube removed in the morning.  With that out so, she was feeling much more comfortable and started to get used to her new back by 
trying to roll herself over.  The ICU thought, this
 girl is nothing but trouble and sent her away.  We are now relocated to the 6th floor with a mountain view.

It was my turn to spend the night at home... this is what I
 was greeted with when I got home:


A creating another book for her sister.  And.....









 B and his "SUPER ORANGE VISION"!  He walked around the house with orange vision for about a half hour  LOL!!!

But here's the really good stuff:

Up in a chair and ready to roll!
Mom is much more enthusiastic about the event than Kenzie


This one's for Auntie Christine.....AN ENTIRE TREE OF PENQUINS!!!!!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderfully strong and resilient little girl! I am so proud of you Mackenzie and can't wait to come and visit you tomorrow. Will you take me to see the penquin Christmas Tree? I am so proud of you. Love, Grammie Sherry

Anonymous said...

I love good news!
S.