Friday, December 18, 2009

Tis the season of Wonder and Mystery and Mackenzie loves to take full advantage of it!

School called at noon today, she had a fever of 99.6 so I picked her up. At 2 o'clock she was at 103.7 so I took her straight to childrens. When we arrived she had gone to 104. She's been tested for flu,strep,ear infections,urinary infection and had a belly x-ray all came back normal. Her white count is slightly elevated but not alarming. We're staying the night for sure. I'll know more in the morning I hope. They hit her with a dose of pretty strong antibiotic already and were about to send her home when she threw-up a little. Probably from the antibiotic (it was just 30 minutes after). So we're checking into the Chez Petit Medic for at least the night.

I'll update when there is anymore to report.

No comments: