Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Zzzzzz....

One more test done on the road to an anterior/posterior spinal fusion:

Sleep study went great for nearly the entire night until 4 am when Kenzie's sats went down and the nurse was required to turn on the oxygen.  I've known that she has had mild issues with apnea lately so the required sleep study came at a good time.  I'm hoping we won't have to have oxygen at home since her early morning wanderings include time with mom and dad in bed and trips to the living room to use her talker to wake-up the rest of the family!  

I just imagine all of us in our jammies hung up on a clothes line around the house!  If I didn't have my humor I'm certain I'd be under six feet of dirt by now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that you are a follower of my Maggie's blog. I am curious how you found her blog, and what makes you follow it? I tried to read your blog to get a feeling for your life and your kids. I would love to read your story sometime. Please email me at maggienmommy@yahoo.com
~Heidi, Maggie's Mom