Thursday, April 24, 2008

I wonder where she's going?

Kenzie "snuck out" of the house while I was loading her chair into the car yesterday. I often wonder, if left undisturbed, where would she go? When I meet my genie in a bottle and am granted three wishes these are what they would be: 1)To live in Kenzie's brain for a day. I want to know what she thinks and HOW she thinks. Her receptive verbal skills are very good and I know all the head-hitting she does is directly linked to her inability to tell us what she wants and needs. 2) To get a hug from Kenzie. She is so tactically defensive she is unable to give a hug. We can hug her, she gets lots of hugs, but I've never received a real squeeze from her. This never occurred to me until I had A and I was given real squishy hugs from her. 3) If my husband and I die first, someone really wonderful will take care of Mackenzie (tears streaming now!). This, by far, is my very greatest wish!


No comments: